First Foot Forward

Every adventure has its own beginning and of course its goals.This blog will highlight the fun of being an adventurer and the beauty of the world we live in.
This blog site will also provide travelers with itineraries and possible contacts so that your trips would be worth while and fun.

Come and join me as we go around the country (and maybe the world) to see, taste, and even feel the different things hidden in the corners of this God-given planet.

"Orbis terrarum liber est, et illi qui non commeant modo unam paginam legunt"
"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
-St. Augustine, City of God. 413-426

To cap off this article, let me share to you one last quote...

"We explore the world one place at a time"

-Neil Alvin Nicerio, 2012


 

Comments

  1. I am excited for your new posts to come dy. I know you have been dreaming of having your own blog and tsadaa, you're on your way! And I will be your number one fan follower! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really honored to have you as a fan my. =)
    You've supported me all the way. I'm looking forward to more travels with you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing man. As you're a traveler, so have I been. I hiked here to Halifax from another province! It was great traveling with a tent, a pot, some snacks, and small items to get by on. I hope to hear more about your travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude that's an awesome adventure. not everyone has that capability. Hope to experience that too one day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quezon: Sirena

Batangas: Shercon Resort and Ecology Park

Batangas: Munting Buhangin Beach Camp

Laguna: Bato Springs

Cavite: Tanza Oasis Hotel and Resort

Laguna: 88 Hotspring Resort and Spa

Laguna: Sanctuario de San Pablo Resort Spa

Batangas: Sombrero Island

Benguet: Amgaleyguey Vegetable Terraces

Ilocos Sur Adventure: Vigan City