Taiwan Experience through Taiwan Excellence

I have always dreamt of travelling to Taiwan. however time and money has always hindered me from fulfilling that dream.
map courtesy of http://www.lonelyplanet.com/
I first knew about the beauty of Taiwan from my tito who used to work there several years ago. Back then the internet was just at its infancy and I can't instantly see how the places that he described looked like. My tito could only show me tidbits of the sceneries of the country through his pictures. Funny thing is, most of his pictures were dominated by people and only small portions of it showed the beauty of the places he talked about. I can't blame him though, cameras back then used films. Taking pictures of surroundings without people is considered a waste of film.

Years passed and my curiosity about Taiwan faded... or let's just say, shelved. The next brush with the topic about Taiwan came one day when my co-teacher talked to me about possible employment opportunities in the country. Just to entice me, he also talked about how good Taiwan's culture, food, scenic spots, economy and products are.

My reply to him was short and full of curiosity, "Products?". Well, funny as it may sound, I had only limited knowledge of Taiwan's products. Sadly, despite the good quality of products from Taiwan, it remains minimally promoted to majority of the Filipino consumers.

Well, good news for people like me, Taiwan Excellence is bringing the Taiwanese experience to the Philippines. (Through its high quality products to be more exact.) Taiwan Excellence is the campaign of the Taiwanese government in the Philippines. Its aim is to promote their country's top quality brands and products among Filipinos. This campaign will bring in 56 top quality brands in the Philippine market like . These brands will then be bringing in 175 products which fall under different industries such as home and living, information and communications technology (ICT) and sports.

Some of the top quality brands and products that's highlighted in the campaign
This is the first time (and hopefully not the last) that the campaign will be launched in our country. It will give us Filipino consumers, the opportunity to discover a range of Taiwanese products with a seal of quality. As you see the Taiwanese companies don't just produce products for the mere purpose of selling them. For them quality is the topmost priority in creating products because for them each product is a representation of Taiwan and its people. Their products undergo series of quality checks and tests just so that it could get a seal of quality. 

Organized by Bureau of Foreign Trade, MOEA

Implemented by Taiwan External Trade Development Council

The Taiwan Excellence campaign is organized by the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) and Bureau of Foreign Trade (BOFT) and implemented by Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA).

I don't know about you, but I'll get my hands on one or two of these products ASAP!


To know more about Taiwan Experience you could visit these sites:
www.taiwanexcellence.ph
https://www.facebook.com/TaiwanExcellence.ph

This is a Nuffnang sponsored article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quezon: Sirena

Batangas: Shercon Resort and Ecology Park

Batangas: Munting Buhangin Beach Camp

Cavite: Tanza Oasis Hotel and Resort

Laguna: Bato Springs

Laguna: 88 Hotspring Resort and Spa

Batangas: Sombrero Island

Laguna: Sanctuario de San Pablo Resort Spa

Camiguin: Kabila White Beach and Giant Clam Nursery

Benguet: Amgaleyguey Vegetable Terraces