Intro to Ratings

To further add substance to my blogs, I decided to include ratings to each of my published articles. These ratings would serve as a quality guide to the destinations or food trips that I have blogged. It would also show my readers my unbiased opinions about the blogged places.

Here's a guide on how to understand my crowd/pilgrim ratings:


 - Place can get very crowded at times You could enjoy it or hate it depending on your disposition.


 - Crowd level is just normal.


- almost a desert! The place might be hidden or is not frequented by people.




Here's a guide on how to understand my taste ratings:


 - Tastes great for a normal person. A must try. The food is begging to be tasted.




 - Just good! Taste it and tell me what you think.





 - Tastes like it's bought from a fast food restaurant.





- What on earth is that! I hope I won't get sick after eating that!




Here's a guide on how to understand the cleanliness ratings: 

 - Great! The place is squeaky clean. It would pass for a quarantine zone!



 - Just good! Place is regularly maintained.




 - Either the place is ill-maintained or vandals decided to call it home.





- The place could pass for a sanitary landfill. 




Here's a guide on how to understand my overall ratings:
 -Excellent! You must add this place/festival/food to your bucket list quickly before it's too late!
Great! You should try this place/festival/food. You'll surely love it!
Nice! It won't hurt to try this place/festival/food.
 Just fine! The place/festival/food shows promise but overall it's just OK.
Hmmm! Too common, It's up to you if you want to visit/try it.



Comments

Book your hotel thru KLOOK

Klook.com
Subscribe and get updated with the latest travel articles of The Backpack Adventures

Popular posts from this blog

Tanza Oasis Hotel and Resort - Cavite

A Guide to Collecting Eki Stamps

First Timer's Guide to Collecting Goshuin

10 Things to Do in Chitose City

Hiking Mt. Gulugod Baboy

Imus City Plaza - Cavite

Japan Diaries 2: Day 5

Casa Hacienda de Tejeros - Cavite

First Timer's Guide to Kyoto City Bus One-Day Pass

Kyoto's Edo-style Starbucks - Kyoto