Top 10 Things to Do in Sta. Ana, Cagayan

Sta. Ana is a 2nd class municipality in the province of Cagayan. It is also the northeastern-most point of the island of Luzon. 

Top 10 Things to Do in Sta. Ana, Cagayan

For those planning to visit the town to check out what it has to offer, here are the Top 10 Things To Do in Sta. Ana, Cagayan.

1. Visit San Vicente Port and rent a boat to tour you around the coast and islands near Sta. Ana.

2. Eat fresh seafood. 

3. Have a photo taken at KM 642, the farthest and last kilometer marker in Northern Luzon.
3. Have a photo taken at KM 642, the farthest and last kilometer marker in Northern Luzon.

4. Hike Mt. Kabo and check out the beautiful Cape Engano.
4. Hike Mt. Kabo and check out the beautiful Cape Engano.

5. Check out the Cape Engano Lighthouse.

6. Compose an Instagram worthy photo of Dos Hermanos Islands.

7. Visit Crocodile Island.

8. Snorkel or swim with the fishes in Palaui Island's Fish Sanctuary.

9. Enjoy the sun and the sand at Anguib Beach.

10. Visit Palaui Island and admire its beauty or create your own episode of the Survivor series.

How about you? What are your Top 10 Things to do in Santa Ana, Cagayan?

Comments

  1. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right.
    This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the beaches are really pristine there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true. Beaches here are beautiful and pristine. You should try visiting the them. :)

      Delete
  3. I am from Isabela but I havent been to Sta Ana. Definitely in my must visit places in luzon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh! That's about an hour's drive away from Sta. Ana. You should come visit.

      Delete
  4. hi
    Province of Cagayan looks interesting to visit. The San Vincente port looks dreamy with the colourful boats. The visual of Dos Hermanos islands is droolworthy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. Please do include this place in your itinerary when you visit the Philippines.

      Delete
  5. A very short, crisp and to the point blog! Really loved the content.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, lovely post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great post and makes me want to travel! The sea looks so blue! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd surely love it when you see it for yourself. Come visit! :)

      Delete
  8. What a beautiful place! Makes me want to travel there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This town is gorgeous! I wonder if someone is living in Dos Hermanos Islands?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Dos Hermanos Island is off limits. The waves are too dangerous in that area.

      Delete
  10. At first, I thought it's the Cagayan in Mindanao. I should include this in my bucket list. Such of wonderful spots to see and explore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please. Cagayan is a paradise waiting to be explored. :)

      Delete
  11. Wow, this looks paradise with those beautiful beaches. I would loooooooooooove spend my days on those beaches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful place to visit. I can feel the serenity of the place in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice! Will add this place to my checklist and your blog will surely help me to what to do there. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. You had me at "eating the seafood" hehe. But what beautiful beaches and mountains as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iris. I hope this inspired you to visit Sta. Ana, Cagayan

      Delete

Post a Comment

Book your hotel thru KLOOK

Klook.com
Subscribe and get updated with the latest travel articles of The Backpack Adventures

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Collecting Eki Stamps

Patungan Beach - Cavite

Visita Iglesia Cavite Loop

List of Festivals in the Philippines: April

National Shrine of St. Padre Pio - Batangas

88 Hotspring Resort and Spa - Laguna

Imus City Plaza - Cavite

Top 10 Things To Do in Maragondon, Cavite

Barcelona Ruins Park - Sorsogon

Shercon Resort and Ecology Park - Batangas