A Guide to Backpack Adventures

UPDATE: This article is already out dated as of 03/25/17. I already upgraded my site.

It was months ago since I first published my intro blog First Foot Forward. It took me several drafts before I came up with Featured Destination: 88 Hotspring Resort and Spa, which I considered as my first REAL travel article. Fast forward several published entries and "reserve" drafts later, it came to the point that I started asking myself if my blog is really reader-friendly.

I placed myself in the shoes of a first time visitor and I came up with several questions that might help make the blog easier to understand. Here are several essential questions that will help you understand my blog a lot better.

1. Where do I find the previously published articles?

Aside from the side bar found on the right side of the page, a more detailed list can be found in the Page List pictured below.




2. Can you tell me about the tabs in the Page List?

To date there are six tabs found in the Page List. Here are the following tabs:




This tab brings you directly to the latest blog entry.






This tab brings you to the blogger's page. It contains lists, tips, and guides for adventurers.






This tab brings you to the Luzon Adventure page. It contains the list of published adventures in the provinces of Luzon.
Update: Page name changed to Luzon




This tab brings you to the Visayas Adventure page. It contains the list of published adventures in the provinces of Visayas.
Update: Page name changed to Visayas



This tab brings you to the Mindanao Adventure page. It contains the list of published adventures in the provinces of Mindanao.
Update: Page name changed to Mindanao



This tab brings you to the Special Adventure page. It contains the lists of published Visita Iglesia and Mountaineering adventures.
Update: Page name changed to Special Trips


3. What are the new things to look forward to in your blog this year?

Since there are numerous "reserve" drafts waiting to be published, there would surely be new lists and tabs to be added in The Backpack Adventures this year. Here are the lists and tabs to look forward to this year:

New Tab(s)

The World - Highlights adventures on foreign soil.
Culture Trips- Highlights unique festivals around the country (and hopefully the world). 

New List(s) 
Found in Special Trips and Culture Trips:

Food Trip - Highlights the unique dishes/ restaurants from different places. 

P.S. Follow me on Twitter: neilnicerio 

Enjoy!


Comments

  1. I want to take part in the "food trip" adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure my love! We'll try the fried frogs of Pampanga next time. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Book your hotel thru KLOOK

Klook.com
Subscribe and get updated with the latest travel articles of The Backpack Adventures

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Collecting Eki Stamps

Patungan Beach - Cavite

Visita Iglesia Cavite Loop

National Shrine of St. Padre Pio - Batangas

List of Festivals in the Philippines: April

Top 10 Things To Do in Maragondon, Cavite

Imus City Plaza - Cavite

Shercon Resort and Ecology Park - Batangas

Barcelona Ruins Park - Sorsogon

88 Hotspring Resort and Spa - Laguna